- 4-6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 6-8 Slices Swiss Cheese (Mozzarella works too)
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup grated Parmesan Cheese (divided)
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ tsp. pepper
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- Cooked Rice to serve over (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Pat chicken dry and place in a greased 9x13 pan.
- Add sliced cheese on top of chicken breasts.
- In a bowl mix mayonnaise, sour cream, ½ cup Parmesan cheese, salt, pepper and garlic powder. Spread this over chicken and sprinkle with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 1 hour. Serve over rice if desired or serve alone.