- 12 oz Rotini
- 24 oz Spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup Diced pepperoni
- 1/2 cup Whole pepperoni
- 2 1/2 cups Mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 1 teaspoon Oregano (dried)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare a casserole dish with non-stick cooking spray and set it aside.
- Cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain and return to pot. Add in spaghetti sauce, diced pepperoni, and 1 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese. Mix then pour into a casserole dish.
- Add remaining cup of cheese to the top of your casserole. Then add whole pepperoni and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes or until cheese is melted. Remove from oven serve enjoy.